Looking for a Jewish establishment to order Brit shalom catering for this special occasion? No better option than Chutzpah Deli in Fairfax. While you make up your mind, how do you like your kreplach? At Chutzpah, we serve it two-ways – deep fried with plenty of onions or in this comfort-filled chicken noodle soup that will warm your stomach.
There is more to satiate you, from Jewish wontons to noodles, chicken, Brisket of Beef served with mushrooms, corned beef – without mayo, of course, and an assortment of sandwiches. We also have a variety of dessert options for your sweet tooth.
Chutzpah was established in 2001 with the intention of feeding New York style authentic Jewish meals using nothing but the freshest ingredients. Brit Shalom, the naming ceremony for Jewish families that opt out of circumcision, is an important part of the Jewish culture, which is why our catering for this event is prepared with care and precision.
Chutzpah recommends that catering orders be made for 10 people and above, and that orders be placed a day before the actual delivery. By placing your order before 3PM the day prior to delivery, you give us enough time to prepare a feast that will be a big part of this special day.
Why Chutzpah Deli?
Our staff has been praised for friendly service and a thorough knowledge of our meal options, but that not be the only reason for choosing us.
• Size Matters
A great meal is enough, but it gets better when the portions are large and worthy of money spent. You just need to look at our 10-people platters to believe us when we say we serve some of the most generous portions in this part of the city. Do you fancy overflowing sandwiches? So do we!
• Authentic Meals
Jewish meals are soulful and best when shared and this is what we serve every day. Chutzpah was started to create a sense of community, and whether you walk in alone or in a group, you will feel this. Our catering services make it possible to share great meals with those you love.
• Variety – The Spice of Life
Whether you are in the mood for beef brisket or noodles, or even a yummy salad, you will be served at Chutzpah. While the main meals are mouth-watering, you have to check out the dessert corner for baked goodies that will warm your heart. Sumptuous soups are welcome at any time.
• Order Online
You don’t have to leave the house to place an order for your event. With Chutzpah’s online order system, we recommend that you place your order by 3PM the day prior to delivery to give us enough time to prepare the meal and deliver it to your doorstep.
You have several payment options including cash, personal checks, corporate check and accounts, as well as credit cards. If you didn’t know who to call for your Brit shalom catering, now you do!
Brit Shalom Catering Reviews
- The corned beef Rubin sandwich probably the best I have ever had and trust me I traveled all around the world .Rajaie A.
- I love Chutzpah! So good!!Katie B.
- Had a wonderful lunch at Chutzpah. The staff there is incredibly friendly and they got us taken care of very quickly. It was delicious.Adam W.
- That was absolutely delicious. I strongly suggest this deli. The soup was awesome too. This is definitely going to be my go to NY deli.Chris H.
- Chutzpah will make you the best bagels, they start my day the right way. You’ll see a line in the mornings and know why.Virginia B.
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.