Brunch catering in northern VA just got a new name – Chutzpah! The establishment, started in 2001, is serves authentic New York food that has so far won over hearts of the locals. Brunching is a serious affair and so only the real deal in food and drinks will do.
You will know you are walking into an authentic deli from the aroma that hits you upon entry into Chutzpah. From the pickles and homemade coleslaw to over-stuffed sandwiches that you will probably not finish and then some chicken soup to warm your soul, the deli menu is extensive and totally worth checking out.
Chutzpah was established with the intention to capture families as well as foodies who can’t get over great good, which is why the menu has a kiddie corner to cater for the little ones in your life. Have a large group that you need to feed? No trouble, just book a table in the 60-seater establishment and have your meeting over yummy beef brisket and salads. Chutzpah accepts orders for delivery too that you can do from the comfort of your home.
Brunch starts from 9AM to noon if you plan to come have in the restaurant, but we do cater to groups of 10 people and above. While the menu is extensive and will cater to different palates, we are flexible enough to accommodate requests that we may not have, or variations of things we already have – this is specifically for catering services. We request that you send your order several hours before your event to give us enough time to prepare everything as per your request.
Why Choose Chutzpah Catering?
Several repeat clients can’t decide whether it is the ambience or the witty crew that keeps them coming back, but there is more to us than that.
• Great Food
Authentic New York specials is what you serve when you have a name such as ours. Meals are made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients available. The extensive menu caters to each member of the family and we even create space for children so you can all spend time together.
• Flexible Service
Can’t find something on our menu but want it for your event? Just talk to us and we will find a way to incorporate it. Although we take lots of pride in our menu, we are also flexible to customer demands especially when catering to events. Just let us know at least 48 hours before the event and we will put together a sumptuous customized meal.
• Generous Portions
Even better than our reasonable prices for group meals is the generous portions we serve. We believe in over-stuffed sandwiches, overflowing plates and generally, food that will fill your guests up as it should. The platters are not only well-priced but they are also heaped ideally.
Our payment options include cash, corporate and personal checks, company accounts, and selected credit cards. The delivery fee depends on location and food is delivered at the agreed time – not a second later. For all you brunch catering needs in northern VA, talk to us.
Brunch Catering Reviews
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.
- It’s been nearly 20 years and I’m so so glad the Chutzpah Deli blintzes recipe hasn’t changed!Casey R.
- My Jewish friend recommended this restaurant for the best bagellee s.
- great latkes and friendly staff. went last week for the first time, and can't wait to go back.Kathy G.
- A pleasant surprise! Rueben sandwich was great piled high with lean corned beef. The side of potato salad was exceptional.Thomas B.