Chutzpah, a Unique Caterer in Fairfax VA
Chutzpah, a caterer in Fairfax VA, is known for authentic meals and timely deliveries. The Fairfax area has plenty of restaurants, but Chutzpah stands out for its authentic New York meals that have no rival. Each of these meals is made from fresh ingredients sourced locally and is made with love. The restaurant’s ambience is as unique as is the service.
Because we believe every occasion is special, we serve meals that are not only memorable but also that commemorate some of the most important occasion in your life. No Passover is complete without matzo ball soup, which happens to be one of the meals we make best. The menu, comprising of corned beef, pastrami, beef brisket, flavorful chicken, and plates of smoked fish, has something for everyone. Or salads are uniquely curated to satisfy any craving you may have for veggies while overstuffed sandwiches will fill your guests.
Even though Chutzpah Deli’s menu is curated to cater to all, we accept your input when putting together the ideal meal for your gathering. We work with you to ensure that everything works as planned and that we deliver what you expected. We accept special requests but also note that you have to place your order several hours in advance to give us time to work on all the details.
Chutzpah has an online order system that allows you to request a meal from any part of the city. We make timely deliveries that we charge depending on distance. Our delivery system is swift and will get to you in the agreed time – not a second later.
Perfection requires that you place your order with us before 3PM for next-day delivery, but we do understand that emergencies happen. In an effort to meet you halfway – when you place emergency orders – we still cater to your event but you may have to work with what we have – which is great to begin with. We also have a cancellation policy that requires you cancel before 3PM – for next day deliveries.
Why Choose Chutzpah Deli?
• Delicious Meals
Made from fresh ingredients, our meals are perfectly crafted to suit entire families. We have a kiddie menu that carefully includes nutritious options that will be a hit with the young one. They are also welcome in the restaurant.
• Friendly Service
Expect witty servers who will not only fill you in on what is good here but also teach you a few deli tricks – especially if you plan to ask for mayonnaise with your corned beef. Or beef brisket! Each delivery is also made timely by equally friendly and fun guys.
• Flexible Payment Plans
Pay using cash, personal or corporate checks, selected credit cards, or a corporate account if your company has a special plan with us. Delivery fees depend on the distance covered but they are as flexible as our payment plans.
Chutzpah has built a reputation by delivering great food and services to clients in Fairfax and beyond. If you need a caterer in Fairfax VA, do not hesitate to contact us.
Caterer Fairfax VA Reviews
- I love Chutzpah! So good!!Katie B.
- Had a wonderful lunch at Chutzpah. The staff there is incredibly friendly and they got us taken care of very quickly. It was delicious.Adam W.
- That was absolutely delicious. I strongly suggest this deli. The soup was awesome too. This is definitely going to be my go to NY deli.Chris H.
- Chutzpah will make you the best bagels, they start my day the right way. You’ll see a line in the mornings and know why.Virginia B.
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.