Authentic Catering in Fairfax VA
For authentic catering in Fairfax VA, Chutzpah stands out. With such a name, you would not be wrong to expect nothing but the best and that is exactly what you get from the moment you walk in. The restaurant, established to cater to people from all over the city and beyond, serves authentic New York dishes and has been delighting diners for over 10 years.
To deliver the ideal experience, Chutzpah serves unique overstuffed sandwiches, overflowing platters of goodness at unbelievable prices, and dessert options that you will love. Meals are prepared using only the freshest ingredients sourced from reputable suppliers in the city and the menu touches on every New York specialty.
The staff at Chutzpah know just how to deliver the right touch as well as recommend the day’s specials in a witty manner. The catering service is flexible and inclusive of special occasions such as Shiva, Passover, Brit Shalom, and any other special day as per your requests. Celebratory menus are special and all inclusive with a staff determined to meet you all the way. We have a flexible cancellation period too in case something came up before the order is delivered. Our staff is made up of excellent communicators too.
Whether you are placing an order for a one-off event or recurring events, we treat each order specially and will work with you to create the menu you prefer. Our informed staff will curate the perfect meal combos when you are not sure what goes with which occasion too.
• Excellent Communication
When you place an order, things are set on motion to fulfill it, starting with creating the complete menu and establishing delivery time. You will have someone reporting to you on a regular basis to be sure that things are proceeding as you would like.
• Delicious Meals
Because Chutzpah uses fresh ingredients for all its meals, you can expect nothing but the freshest and the best. None of that frozen stuff makes it to the table since the intention is to cook up a storm that create a lasting impression on your guests.
• Generous Portions
Chutzpah knows that delicious meals are not enough if they are not filling. Our platters are overflowing and our sandwiches overstuffed. If you can believe it, our chicken soup is better than your grandma’s but our secret ingredient we will never tell.
• Flexible Payments
We cater to companies as well as families and so we have varied payment options for all. Cash, major credit cards, corporate and personal checks are all accepted here. We also have special arrangements with companies to make payments from corporate accounts. Our charges depend on the meal ordered and the number of people and we have flexible rates for large numbers.
Chutzpah caters to all events – whether celebrated worldwide or not. We also offer special packages for entire meals, sides, or simple bitings. We have a strict order policy for 10 people and above, but we are flexible under special circumstance. For all your catering Fairfax VA needs, get in touch with us.
Catering in Fairfax VA Reviews
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.
- It’s been nearly 20 years and I’m so so glad the Chutzpah Deli blintzes recipe hasn’t changed!Casey R.
- My Jewish friend recommended this restaurant for the best bagellee s.
- great latkes and friendly staff. went last week for the first time, and can't wait to go back.Kathy G.
- A pleasant surprise! Rueben sandwich was great piled high with lean corned beef. The side of potato salad was exceptional.Thomas B.