Looking for an authentic food joint for doctors office catering? Look no further than Chutzpah, an upwardly mobile restaurant that serves soulful meals and treats you like so well you will have no choice but to come back again. With a name like Chutzpah, you wouldn’t expect any less, would you?
This food joint located off Route 50 in Fairfax is not your typical New York style restaurant. We love color and you will notice from the bright art and walls that great you when you walk in. We serve hearty meals too – matzo ball, broth, some chicken soup, fresh vegetables, kreplach, noodles, and corned beef sandwich (without Mayonnaise, thank you) among others.
We cater events too and recommend that you send in your orders hours before delivery as some meals take over 12 hours to prepare and cook. We prepare orders for groups of 10 and above and could even deliver free depending on your location.
Why Choose Chutzpah?
• Fresh Food
All meals are made from fresh ingredients delivered to the restaurant every day to ensure that the final meal is as tasty as should be. We believe in variety too, which is why we have options for meat lovers as well as vegetarians. There is something for everyone at Chutzpah Deli.
After looking at the main meals, you may want to have a look at the dessert section. We have plenty of baked goodies that we are sure you will love. The beverages are equally great.
• Timely Delivery
Want a hearty meal for a gathering but have no time to pop into the restaurant? Just place an order by 3PM prior to the delivery day and we will cater to your guests. We recommend that you place your order that much earlier to give us enough time to prepare the best dish you have had in a long time. Delivery fee will depend on your location, seven days of the week.
• Payment Options
We have various payment options including personal and corporate checks, cash, most credit cards, and corporate accounts. We also have a flexible cancellation plan where we only charge 25% of the meal’s value if you cancelled an order after 3PM of the day before delivery. Cancellations before that hour will be free.
• Friendly Staff
The quality of our food is as good as our customer service. Our friendly staff will not only serve you who a smile, but they will also recommend the best options if you haven’t eaten here before. Even better than our friendly service are our prices. You won’t believe until you place an order – how little you’ll pay for a 12-people platter.
Stay and Eat or Take Away
Whether you prefer to sit down and enjoy your meal or take it away, we got you covered. We will also deliver authentic meals to your doorstep for any event. So, next time you wonder what to do for a doctor’s office catering, do not hesitate to call us.
Doctors Office Catering Reviews
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.
- It’s been nearly 20 years and I’m so so glad the Chutzpah Deli blintzes recipe hasn’t changed!Casey R.
- My Jewish friend recommended this restaurant for the best bagellee s.
- great latkes and friendly staff. went last week for the first time, and can't wait to go back.Kathy G.
- A pleasant surprise! Rueben sandwich was great piled high with lean corned beef. The side of potato salad was exceptional.Thomas B.