Passover Catering done to Perfection
Passover catering can take quite some time. Think of all the planning and the time you will spend in the kitchen just to bring to the table a perfect meal that the whole family will enjoy. While cooking is joyful and satisfying to some, you may not have time to put together a large meal that is befitting of the occasion. Chutzpah takes this burden off your hands by preparing the ideal meal for this special occasion.
Chutzpah has a special celebratory menu that includes beef brisket made to perfection, herb-roasted chicken, matzo ball soup, chopped liver, vegetable baskets and an assortment of dessert items among other delicacies. Whatever is not on our menu – although we are very thorough – will still make it to your table as long as you arrange with us in good time.
We appreciate how special Passover is when you gather with your loved ones to observe important rituals, share prayers and delicious meals. This celebration only comes once a year and it might be the only time you have with everyone at the table, so we believe it should be as special as possible. We also believe that time is of the essence and so you should spend it talking and creating more beautiful memories. By catering to this occasion, we leave you all the time you need to celebrate.
Whether you need the complete Seder dinner or just a few sides to complete the meal, we got you covered. The team sets up and sits down with you to create the ideal menu that will fit the celebration and work with you all through.
Northern Virginia has been counting on us to create the ideal menu for their events and here is why.
• Flexible Catering
While our menu includes the meals that you will enjoy during this celebration, we accept any changes that could make it even more special. We recommend that you place your orders by 3PM prior to the day of delivery and also cancel within the same time limit to avoid a 25% cancellation fee. We are flexible when you can’t place your orders before the agreed time and so we try to accommodate your emergencies.
• Various Payment Methods
Pay via cash, personal and corporate checks, and major credit cards. We also accept payment through corporate accounts where we have payment plans with you. You can place your orders online or via phone and the delivery fee will be determined by the distance. We deliver on time too.
• Extensive Menus
Our menus consist of all the food items everyone loves. We are known for our overstuffed sandwiches, overflowing plates of goodness, savory and sweet desserts, and unique beverages. Anything not in our menu that you want added to your event will be included.
Tasty food is only memorable if it is filling. Our meals give great value for money as they are generously served. If you are looking for the ideal Passover catering, get in touch with us.
Passover Catering Reviews
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.
- It’s been nearly 20 years and I’m so so glad the Chutzpah Deli blintzes recipe hasn’t changed!Casey R.
- My Jewish friend recommended this restaurant for the best bagellee s.
- great latkes and friendly staff. went last week for the first time, and can't wait to go back.Kathy G.
- A pleasant surprise! Rueben sandwich was great piled high with lean corned beef. The side of potato salad was exceptional.Thomas B.