Chutzpah –Catering to Northern Virginia
Among the restaurants that cater in Northern Virginia is Chutzpah, a great eatery that serves authentic New York food that you and your guests will enjoy. Chutzpah deals in a wide range of clientele and caters to all sorts of events – whether it’s a private dinner for colleagues, Shiva, brit shalom, or even a brunch with the extended family. Food brings people together for good and creates bonds that last a lifetime.
For Chutzpah to provide the ideal experience and to live up to its name, it has to use the freshest ingredients – sourced locally – and also have witty staff to meet New York standards. The restaurant is large enough to accommodate large groups if you prefer to walk in for your meals, and at the same time, the take-out menu is extensive.
What makes Chutzpah a preferred eatery when there are so many of them in the Fairfax area? Apart from the delightful staff and unbeatable ambience, the fresh food stands out from the frozen options typically available in the city. The central location works well for those walking in and the online ordering system is in line with the times. Delivery, timely and efficient, has also been a bonus.
Catering to any event in Northern Virginia requires that all parties involved work together seamlessly, which is why we alter our menu slightly to accommodate your preference. We have incorporated several things that New Yorkers and Northern Virgina folks love, but we are flexible enough to include more of what we may have missed that your guests would love. We recommend that you place your order before 3PM on the day before delivery to give us enough time to meet all your needs. Our flexible cancellation policy requires that you cancel your order hours before delivery to avoid a 25% penalty.
When you work with Chutzpah Deli to cater to your party, these are some of the things you get.
• Flexible Menu
We believe our extensive menu caters to all palates, but we are flexible enough to change a few things for your event. We work with you every step of the way to ensure that every meal served during that event is as you would have wanted.
• Meal on a Budget
Just take a look at our menu and the prizes of our platters to see what we mean. Our generous portions are accompanied by an unbeatable price so that you can feed a gathering without breaking the bank. We have overstuffed sandwiches, overflowing platters of smoked fish and mini sandwiches as well as other delicacies on the menu.
• Flexible Payment Options
Pay with cash, credit card, personal or corporate check, or your company account if you have a payment plan with Chutzpah. While at it, delivery fees will be determined by the distance. Your order gets to you in good time and exactly how you wanted it.
Don’t stress over meals anymore when we have the capacity to deliver. There may be several restaurants that cater in Northern Virginia, but very few of them could beat the value you get from Chutzpah.
Northern Virginia Catering Reviews
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.
- It’s been nearly 20 years and I’m so so glad the Chutzpah Deli blintzes recipe hasn’t changed!Casey R.
- My Jewish friend recommended this restaurant for the best bagellee s.
- great latkes and friendly staff. went last week for the first time, and can't wait to go back.Kathy G.
- A pleasant surprise! Rueben sandwich was great piled high with lean corned beef. The side of potato salad was exceptional.Thomas B.