Fairfax lies in Northern Virginia and this place, the best provider of breakfast catering Fairfax VA, the Chutzpah Deli. Fairfax is such a lovely city deeply rooted in rich history and culture. The city is believed to be teeming with life all across it’s a leafy and busy-streets-a real oasis for individuals for charms of a small and lovely town with opportunities of a thriving charming community. Also, with the highest ranking of quality polls, it’s expected that individuals living in Fairfax can get only the top quality in everything that they do.
We Guarantee Excellent Breakfast Catering Fairfax VA
If you are planning for an event that requires serving breakfast, we guarantee to deliver excellent breakfast catering options that will bring something impressive and something special to your events. We are the only breakfast caterer in Fairfax VA with a unique event planning and catering services to make your Fairfax event truly exceptional.
We have the perfect breakfast catering menu packed with a variety of options for any event. With various options available, we can give you what you exactly need for your events.
We cater to different events with the most reasonable rates such as:
• Corporate meetings
• Holiday events
• Retirement parties
• Trade shows
• Baby showers and more
The Delicious Breakfast We Offer
We also offer a variety of amazing breakfast packages. Our signature delicious breakfasts menu includes the following:
• Egg sandwiches
• Egg platters
• Breakfast Combos
• Egg Specialties
• Bagels and Bialys
• On the side dishes and more
What sets us apart from our competitors is our best style cooking that is surely a hit and enjoyed by everyone. Whether you are a regular client or first timer in using our breakfast catering Fairfax VA, we strive hard to meet your needs and make events memorable. We have the most courteous and highly trained staff who can deliver the most exceptional breakfast catering service that will ensure that your event is nothing but perfection. Our passion and commitment to serve are also the reasons why a lot of individuals choose our breakfast catering to Fairfax VA.
We are the Best When it Comes to Premiere Breakfast Catering in Fairfax VA
We specialize exclusively in breakfast catering. Our staff can perform impressive, reliable and efficient cooking so that you will be delivered with delicious breakfasts while allowing your guests to relax and enjoy your event.
Our ingredients are always fresh so you can expect for quality and delicious breakfasts for all your guests. Here at Chutzpah Deli, we work hard to meet your needs and exceed the expectations of our clients.
Join our growing list of our satisfied and happy clients who have already used our breakfast catering services. If the need arises, do not hesitate to contact us. We will never fail to give you the kind of service that you need and deserve. Feel free to contact us at Chutzpah Deli if you need our assistance or explore our site to learn more about what we can offer.
Breakfast Catering in Fairfax VA
- Absolutely loved it! Couldn't finish the 40 oz reuben but highly recommend!Joseph M.
- Best patty melt I believe I've ever had and very friendly staff.Thomas G.
- Hands down best Ruben in area, I can't believe that I lived here almost 3 years and never been in here.Henry Z.
- This place has phenomenal food. I feel like I'm in New York City. The sweet potato fries and onion rings are some of the best I've ever had.Matt M.
- I love this place! The food is excellent and the service is great. I grew up in Queens NY and this place is an authentic NYC deli/restaurant.Florentina C.
- Nice folks, great foods and fantastic service.David B.
- It took a years but finally found a great deli in NoVa. It’s a gem of a spot and taste of home for any NYer. The best!Evan E.
- Huge servings for the cost and some of the best sandwiches I've had since leaving New York. Amazing amazing amazingMazin H.
- This has become my go-to breakfast spot after I get done with work for the night and before I have to go to court (for work-related reasons).Andrew M.
- This is one of my new favorite breakfast spots! #2 sandwich was amazing, recommended by the two friendly gentlemen up front!Graham B.
- I really appreciate that they take mask-wearing seriously to protect themselves and their staff.Frances A.
- Also, the brown mustard is spicy and on point!David H.
- Thanks for all you do, folks. For the chats and the amazing food.Christine Hyun-Kyung T.
- Very friendly staff.Dougitis
- However they do make a wonderful kinish.John C.
- This is by FAR the best authentic Jewish Deli in all of Northern VA. We love Chutzpah, and we have for over a decade.Patrick M.
- Always amazing. Best service and food you can ask for. We love this place and travel across town to go,l now that we have moved away.jason k.
- Fantastic food and attentive staff. Really enjoyed our meals. Best deli around!Mary Jo D.
- The food here is absolutely amazing! My favorite is corned beef Reuben and the onion rings.Chris G.
- I love Chutzpah! Nobody does a bagel and lox like them 🙂Katri H.
- We’ve been coming to this little gem off and of for years, and honestly, it’s worth it every time. 💯Natalie G.
- Unbelievably great food. To quote a line from Goodfellas It's like you died and went to heaven. Will be back tomorrow.Cliff L.
- My favorite deli in the NoVA area. From their house made pickles and mustard to all the cuts of meat.Absolutely delicious.Dean A.
- Outstanding. Great foodEdward H.
- Get ready for a NYC Deli. The biggest sandwiches you'll ever see. Great Quality. Great food.Daniel Q.
- Always great food that leave you fullCharles H.
- Delicious matzo ball in the chicken soup. Corned beef is fantastic. Bread was blahGregg S.
- Glad this place is around. Nice New York atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch menus are great.D C.
- Great food, cleanTiffany
- It is by far the best sandwich place in the region. No fancy sandwiches just a plain old NY style deli.Peter S.
- The “Eric” omelet was very good, and so was the service!!Stephen M.
- Great food. Reminds me of a Jewish deki in New York.Christopher L.
- Sandwiches were great.Ryan W.
- Hidden Gem! Outta this world Jewish Deli!Kerri K.
- My go to place for everything. We love picking up some bagels and lox alongside their amazing whitefish salad.Lyz Z.
- one of my favorite restaurants! not much atmosphere, but the food makes up for any décor shortcomings. their sandwiches are piled mile-high.alison w.
- Great food, fast service. Will be coming back!Lin G.
- Criminally underrated breakfast spot! It is a perfect breakfast spot, just make sure to get there early because the bialys go quick!Carlo P.
- I love this place. As a New Yorker living in Northern VA, this place makes me feel at home. We've had lunch here before Covid. It was HUGE!Kaitlin R.
- The Rubin I got was alot of food and was delicious. I didn't know they were open for dine in so I ordered to go.Matthew T.
- Like sitting in Katz’s eating latkas!!!!Plus their staff is fabulous too!Nicole B.
- Very NY (Brooklyn I believe), and that's what I love about him AND the food. I know I'll always get tasty treats here. Excuse me I mean sub.Mary Y.
- Ordered online and paid online for low contact pickup.Great overstuffed deli products.Kevin D.
- Great Deli in Virginia. Enough said. Do yourself a favor and go to Chutzpah Deli instead of some low end boar’s head prefab Deli.Chelsea T.
- I love the food here! I got the matzo ball soup and an Esther sandwich. The onion rings were great too!Cristen R.
- A hidden little gem in Fairfax. Stumbling upon it and it was open for inside dining.Wilson L.
- It’s been nearly 20 years and I’m so so glad the Chutzpah Deli blintzes recipe hasn’t changed!Casey R.
- My Jewish friend recommended this restaurant for the best bagellee s.
- great latkes and friendly staff. went last week for the first time, and can't wait to go back.Kathy G.
- A pleasant surprise! Rueben sandwich was great piled high with lean corned beef. The side of potato salad was exceptional.Thomas B.